Please post jobs required and any offers of help here

Please post your name if you are attending the meet

Please post jobs required and any offers of help here

Postby Rob » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:43 pm

Please post jobs required and offers of help here as it will be useful to know what demand there is for jobs to be done so we can see what numbers are involved, and help can be managed, please post if you are able to offer help in any way
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Please post jobs required and any offfers of help here

Postby Notts75 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:08 am

Hi there,

Artic has given a list of things that need fixing on my car - so thanks in advance for this!
One additional job for Duncan as well - can you please get the cruise control working on my car?
I think you said you needed to bring an additional piece of kit on top of the t4 to do this?

Thanks!

Simon
Notts75

Postby Duncan » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:35 pm

Hi. I'll plan to do it, yes. I needed two extra things, a spare IPK to fool the T4 into thinking your car has an identity crisis, and a laptop with the excel spreadsheet to recalculate the codes to sort it out. I'll need to check if my MacBook will do it, or if I need to dig out a windows machine that will, but hasn't been used in a while... But I'll use this as my reminder to do that!
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby sewerman » Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:10 pm

Duncan wrote:Hi. I'll plan to do it, yes. I needed two extra things, a spare IPK to fool the T4 into thinking your car has an identity crisis, and a laptop with the excel spreadsheet to recalculate the codes to sort it out. I'll need to check if my MacBook will do it, or if I need to dig out a windows machine that will, but hasn't been used in a while... But I'll use this as my reminder to do that!

Hi Duncan do you need an IPK ? I have a spare if needed
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Duncan » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:17 pm

sewerman wrote:
Duncan wrote:Hi. I'll plan to do it, yes. I needed two extra things, a spare IPK to fool the T4 into thinking your car has an identity crisis, and a laptop with the excel spreadsheet to recalculate the codes to sort it out. I'll need to check if my MacBook will do it, or if I need to dig out a windows machine that will, but hasn't been used in a while... But I'll use this as my reminder to do that!

Hi Duncan do you need an IPK ? I have a spare if needed

Hi no, the IPK is not the problem. I usually bring one (except this last time). I need to find the laptop with the right Excel spreadsheet. I'll get there but the ones I've tried this evening aren't right. One more to try tomorrow, and I'm sure Jamie will help if I've lsot the right one.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby sewerman » Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:20 pm

So cheeky ask do3s any one have a jacking pad they ? One of mines fell off :oops: TIA
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby BL52KRZ » Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:19 pm

I hope Duncan will be there this month. I will be in the 2.5 Connie SE this time and there will be a a warning for the cam sensor not working because I have put a new one on. Plus it may show up any other faults it has. Hopefully non will appear.
TANTRUMS DO NOT WORK.NIL DESPERANDUM
BL52KRZ

Postby Bernard » Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:51 pm

As he knows what is involved in my V8, this is directed at Rob. What are the chances of replacing the front indicator/spot modules with some new ones that I have sourced from Aliexpress? I have already modified them as before by removing the extended rear of the spots so as to fit the limited space on the V8.
Reason for changing is basically rubbish quality of the lamp holders which has caused me grief for a few years now.
Bernard
Nano Crew

Postby Roderick87 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:21 am

R75 rev sensor trim.jpg
Re: Please post your name(s) here if attending the meet
Postby ARCTIC ยป Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:45 am

Roderick87 wrote:
Hi, I won't guarantee it, but I may be able to make July meet. After the having Duncan's very helpful T4 check up revealing which rear parking sensor was faulty, I've found a replacement. The tricky bit is removing the bumper as after reading the how to's is difficult doing it solo? I'd really appreciate a hand doing it please?
Thanks, Ray.

Hi Ray.
I'm sure you will get the help have no doubt, in the mean time if you do not manage to make it click the link below.
https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/ ... ost1519234

Thanks Arctic, for the excellent 'how to' bumper removal. One issue I have is the sensor holder on the o/s corner side as the outside trim is buckled. Rimmer bros have new ones but for the n/s side, as they seem to be different? I did wonder if it could be gently heated to re-flatten it? Though got to get it off before then and of course it's now raining again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roderick87

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 27 July 2024 at KIngs Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU