Four Ashes Nano Meet Sat 12 and Sun 13 September

Please record your names here

Re: Four Ashes Nano Meet Sat 12 and Sun 13 September

Postby Kiltman » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:40 am

I shall be there in the 75 on the Sunday, will possibly be fitting my Harman Kardon and rear blind (finally!).
Kiltman

Postby Rob » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:51 pm

List updated
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby chiron_myth » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:34 am

My Dad has got himself a 2003 R75 Diesel Auto, so he'll be joining us on the Sunday. I'll get him to register on here shortly.
chiron_myth

Re: Four Ashes Nano Meet Sat 12 annd Sun 13 September

Postby squire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:11 pm

squire wrote:Hi Rob,
Please amend your list as I won't be able to make Sunday, will be there Saturday.
Thanks, Martyn

Hi Rob,
Your list needs amending, I'll be there Saturday and not Sunday. Have some kind people offering to help change drivers door lock actuator. Will be there about 10.00am
Thanks,
Martyn
squire

Re: Four Ashes Nano Meet Sat 12 annd Sun 13 September

Postby Rob » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:09 pm

squire wrote:
squire wrote:Hi Rob,
Please amend your list as I won't be able to make Sunday, will be there Saturday.
Thanks, Martyn

Hi Rob,
Your list needs amending, I'll be there Saturday and not Sunday. Have some kind people offering to help change drivers door lock actuator. Will be there about 10.00am
Thanks,
Martyn[/quote

Ok Martyn sorry now changed
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby squire » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:23 pm

It's me again :help: . Need advice on a problem with brake lights! The switch appears to be working ok, but, sometimes the brake lights don't seem to go off, particularly when engine is running, turn engine off, ignition position two, pump pedal and they go on and off fine, start engine, pump pedal and brake lights don't always go off when releasing pedal. It's hard to explain but any ideas/suggestions welcome!
Btw, I only have WiFi by going to Asda, but that's another story!
:help: Martyn
squire

Postby chris65 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi,Rob,Please add Pam and I to the list,Camping, Friday and Saturday,2x breakfasts,Saturday and Sunday and 2x evening meals Friday and Saturday,Thanks, Chris.
chris65

Postby Duncan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:13 pm

squire wrote:It's me again :help: . Need advice on a problem with brake lights! The switch appears to be working ok, but, sometimes the brake lights don't seem to go off, particularly when engine is running, turn engine off, ignition position two, pump pedal and they go on and off fine, start engine, pump pedal and brake lights don't always go off when releasing pedal. It's hard to explain but any ideas/suggestions welcome!

If it happens again, try lifting the pedal slightly and see if it goes off. Might be a simple re-adjustment needed.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby squire » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Duncan wrote:
squire wrote:It's me again :help: . Need advice on a problem with brake lights! The switch appears to be working ok, but, sometimes the brake lights don't seem to go off, particularly when engine is running, turn engine off, ignition position two, pump pedal and they go on and off fine, start engine, pump pedal and brake lights don't always go off when releasing pedal. It's hard to explain but any ideas/suggestions welcome!

If it happens again, try lifting the pedal slightly and see if it goes off. Might be a simple re-adjustment needed.

Hi Duncan,
Have tried that but no luck, it's a bit erratic tbh, I've ordered a new switch just in case, hope someone may be able to fit it, can't get down into those positions anymore! Thinking about getting another LSM but wouldn't be sure that's the problem, don't suppose it'll show up on a T4? I know a different LSM would have to be T4'd to work. Not sure what's for the best :confused:
Thanks
Martyn
See you at the Nano
squire

Postby Rocket Ron » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi Rob. Unfortunately we cannot make the meet this time due to holidays. This is the first one we have missed since joining the club. Hope you all have a successful weekend. We will really miss coming as we really enjoy our time there. See you all in October hoping the weather keeps fine. Best wishes Ron, Irene.
Rocket Ron

PreviousNext

Return to Nano Meet 12/13 September 2015